+31(0)561-615364

7 giorni p w, e dalle ore 8:00 alle ore 22:00!

Booking conditions

Reservation Terms and Conditions

Friesland Holland
Friesland Holland Tourist Information & Travel Service in Wolvega was responsible for putting together the special offers found in this website. This tourist agency acts as a source of tourist information and an intermediary with regard to the accommodations and boats.

Reservations
A telephone reservation is treated as a written reservation. It may be that Friesland Holland requires a written instruction to reservate. See also cancellation fees! Verbal agreements on reservations are only valid following written confirmation by Friesland Holland.

Payment
15% of the reservation amount must be paid within 14 days of the invoice date. The remaining amount (85% of the reservation amount) must be paid within six weeks of the arrival date confirmed by Friesland Holland on the invoice.

Last minute
The total amount must be paid within a week of the arrival date or upon embarking the boat. By making a deposit or paying the total amount stated on the invoice, the client declares to be in agreement with all information stated on the invoice and with these terms and conditions.

Liability

Friesland Holland is not liable for any damage or injury incurred by its clients for any reason whatsoever, nor is Friesland Holland liable for the consequences of government measures, national mourning, fire, war, terrorism, insurrection, hijacking, riots, storms, strikes, acts of war, flooding, road blockades, loss, theft (including money theft), or property damage.

Cancellation and/or Changes
a)
In the event that Friesland Holland is unable to honour a reservation due to circumstances beyond its control (including government measures, national mourning, fire, war, terrorism, insurrection, hijacking, riots, storms, strikes, acts of war, flooding or road blockades), it is obligated to immediately reimburse the cost of the trip. The agreement will be dissolved by operation of law.

b) In the event that Friesland Holland changes an accommodation address and/or arrival or departure date, Friesland Holland is obligated to inform all clients affected by this. If no similar alternative is available or is not used, Friesland Holland is obligated to reimburse the cost of the trip.

c) Clients have no right to reimbursement of expenses.

Cancellation Terms and Conditions
Cancellations may only be submitted to Friesland Holland by registered post or e-mail.

Cancellation Fees
a)
Cancellations within 7 days of reservation date: €150.00 for each reservation as a partial reimbursement of reservation, administration and shipping costs, and the costs of compiling the travel information folder.

b) Cancellation between 7 days of reservation date and 6 weeks prior to the arrival date confirmed by Friesland Holland on the invoice: 15% of the reservation amount.

c) Cancellation between 6 and 2 weeks prior to the arrival date confirmed by Friesland Holland on the invoice: 50% of the reservation amount.

d) Cancellation within 2 weeks prior to the arrival date confirmed by Friesland Holland on the invoice: 75% of the reservation amount.

e) Cancellation within 5 days prior to the arrival date confirmed by Friesland Holland on the invoice: 90% of the reservation amount.

f) Cancellation on or after the arrival date confirmed by Friesland Holland on the invoice: full reservation amount. 

 

Consigli di viaggio personale

Full-service

Friesland Holland Assistance

I posti più belli